What are the required medical forms for school, camp, or other activities away from home?
There are many forms required for attendance at preschools, schools, summer camps, before and aftercare programs, etc., as well as family leave forms, sports physical forms, work permits, medication administration, and college forms, that children at different ages and stages will need. Please bring any forms that you need to have completed with you to your child’s well care, or physical appointment, and we will complete them while you’re here in most cases without a fee.