Muddy Creek Pediatrics is committed to providing expert, comprehensive pediatric care for our families. We are unique in many ways:
- Our physicians, Dr. Kathryn O’Malley, MD, FAAP, and Dr. Todd D. Habel, MD, FAAP, emphasize preventive health, wellness, and continuity of care.
- Dr. Habel and Dr. O’Malley also consider an in depth patient and family-physician relationship based on partnership as central to quality health care.
- Because our patients see the same physician for most visits, our doctors and staff truly get to know our families and their specific health care needs.
- We have three pediatric nurse practitioners, Toral Freson, C.P.N.P., and Erin Clancy C.P.N.P., PharmD. In addition to seeing children for both well care and sick child visits, we offer lactation consultanting for new, breastfeeding moms with Toral, and and visits with Erin for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Depression, Anxiety and other behavioral health needs.
- Our offices are open 6 days a week, and our doctors are available after hours by phone for urgent concerns.
- We offer same-day, sick-child appointments.
Our office is state-of-the-art and very personal. We want to provide healthcare the way it should be – in a comfortable, personal setting where both parents and their children feel at home and cared for by professionals who treat their children as their own. Here at Muddy Creek Pediatrics, your kids are our kids!
Todd D. Habel, M.D.
Dr. Habel was born and raised in Cincinnati, OH, attending St. Xavier High School and The University of Cincinnati. He attended medical school at The Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH, and completed his residency at The Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Habel served as a pediatrician for the United States Air Force at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, TX, from August 1994 to June 1997, where he was the Chief of Pediatrics from August 1995 to August 1996. He received his board certification in October 1995 from the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. Habel has been in private practice in the Cincinnati area since July 1997. He joined Dr. Kathryn O’Malley to form Muddy Creek Pediatrics in 2003.
Dr. Habel has four children. He currently serves as a medical officer in the United States Air National Guard at Rickenbacher AFB, Columbus, OH. In his free time, he enjoys running, cycling, swimming and sailing.
Kathryn O’Malley, M.D.
Dr. O’Malley was born in Cleveland, OH, and raised in Dayton, OH. She studied at The University of Dayton, OH, and completed her medical degree at The Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH. She did her pediatric residency at Wright State University School of Medicine, which included rotations at The Children’s Medical Center in Dayton, Wright Patterson AFB Medical Center, and Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH. She received her board certification in April, 1988, from the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. O’Malley has been in private practice since July 1985, practicing in the northeastern Cincinnati area for 18 years before deciding to start Muddy Creek Pediatrics in Mason with Dr. Todd Habel in June, 2003.
Dr. O’Malley has three children and currently resides in Warren County, OH. In her free time, she enjoys working out and almost anything outdoors.