Welcome to Muddy Creek Pediatrics!
Muddy Creek Pediatrics is committed to providing expert, comprehensive pediatric care for our families. We are unique in many ways:
- Our physicians, Dr. Kathryn O’Malley, MD, FAAP, and Dr. Todd D. Habel, MD, FAAP, emphasize preventive health, wellness, and continuity of care in a patient center medical home practice. As you child’s medical home, we will provide focus on all aspects of your child’s health. We are responsible for coordinating yoru child’s care across multiple settings, including specialty providers, behavioral/mental health providers, hospital/emergency department, schools and other outside agencies.
- Dr. Habel and Dr. O’Malley also consider an in depth patient and family-physician relationship based on partnership as central to quality health care. We ask our patients and parents to come to each visit with any updates on medications, supplements or home remedies, and questions you may have about your child’s health. We also want to know if your child has seen any other health care providers including visits to urgent care or emergency rooms so we can help coordinate the best care.
- Because our patients see the same physician for most visits, our doctors and staff truly get to know our families and their specific health care needs. You can also expect our providers to use evidence-based care for well and sick visits and to provide support for our patients and families to better self-manage their health.
- We have two pediatric nurse practitioners, Toral Freson, C.P.N.P., and Erin Clancy, C.P.N.P. In addition to seeing children for both well care and sick child visits, they offer visits for lactation consulting and behavioral health visits.
- Our offices are open 6 days a week, and our doctors are available after hours by phone for urgent concerns. We have appointments as early as 7:30 am and as late as 7:00 pm in addition to Saturday morning hours to accommodate all appointment types for our busy families.
- We offer same-day sick and well child appointments, and behavioral health visits. We will coordinate your child’s care with specialists when needed and we will assist with behavioral health care needs with community behavioral healthcare partners. You can be assured this coordinated care will always focus on your child’s overall health and well being.
Our office is state-of-the-art and very personal. We want to provide healthcare the way it should be – in a comfortable, personal setting where both parents and their children feel at home and cared for by professionals who treat their children as their own. Here at Muddy Creek Pediatrics, your kids are our kids!